Monday, November 26, 2007
My Grade
My grade is great in my period 4 computer class.I have a 92.9% in this class.So that's an A. I don't have any missing assignments.Half of the assignments are excused because I was new to this school and I haven't been told to do those assignments.The only this I have to turn in is the Male Pregnancy and the only thing I have to do is 2 of my blogs and turn it in. I love my grades. My grades used to be bad but then I improved them in the 8th grade. In my other school I had A's and B's in the 8th grade and now that I am in this school, I think that I am improving. Like my computer class is, but i don't know about the other classes. Well I am happy with my grades and I hope that I can keep it up until I already get a job, and do good at my job too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok......
Post a Comment