Friday, November 9, 2007
What am I going to do Friday?
This Friday which is today and every single Friday of my life, i am going to go to piano classes @ 4:00-7:00.And i hate piano classes..They are cruelty on ice...I wish i could quit.But there is no way because my parents say no.And my mom says that since she went to piano at my age and never quit I should go too,,,and I don't want to..I hate piano..I never liked it..and i go to 3 classes in 4 hours....My first class is piano 4:00-5:00.Then I get 15 minutes off with my friends...My younger friends...Then at 5:15-5:45 I have choir classes with the same younger friends..I am like the oldest in that class...OK then at 5:45-6:30 I have solfego...Which means that I have a class to learn the notes of any instrument....I hate it..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment