My week has been going good. On Monday since there was no school my cousin came over. But also my 9 year old neighbor came over. My cousin hates her and I don't know why. So I had fun playing with each of them SEPARATELY.I did not have any fun.My cousin is so unfair because she always said to me come on lets ditch her and then I would say no she's just a little kid then she would say oh you ditch me then I would be so mad..So I had to ditch separately with them both.It was the worst but then when my neighbor went to her house we went to the garage and we started dancing then we watched the mask the old one with jim carrey in it and we kept on watching the dance part when they both dance and we were dancing together. Then she left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment