Monday, January 7, 2008

MY WINTER BREAK

On my winter break,I really didn't do anything.My uncles and aunts came over and we just ate.One of my cousins came and we really didn't party.All me and my cousin did was go to my mom's room and watch t.v,well we pretty much watched,"Step Up",and we put it where they dance and we watched a couple of times on that party and then we kept putting it back and dancing, we had a lot of fun.Then she had to leave and she wanted to stay but she couldn't so i went over to her house and then we danced.Like we put Armenian music on and we started dancing and her mom was watching us and she was so happy and she was yelling happily and laughing,then she taught me her dance move,and then we continued dancing more, then we got tired and we just continued to watch t.v and we were watching this old doll movie and we were getting freacked out but having fun.Then we ate then we talked,and then we played cards,and then my mom and dad came to pick me up,so i left, then yesturday my aunts and uncles and my grandma and grandpa came with my little baby cousin,he was so adorable.I carried him, i showed him around the house, i showed him our Christmas Tree,and then thats it.The 2 things I remember the most is that me and my cousin danced and that my baby cousin came.I am not ready for school to start again.I was having fun sleeping late and going on the computer and talking to my friends.I had so much fun and now its over.

No comments: